Hi guys, have some great news. I got paid by KlickBucks! Often when you see a site paying more then $0.01 per click its a sure sign of scam but in this case its not.





Then how is this possible you might ask? Well, KlickBucks works differently than other PTC sites. KlickBucks doesnt have a fixed number of ads everyday and you are only able to click when someone buys an ad pack. This obviously makes it harder to find ads to click but I have found a way to get around that. I use a plugin for firefox called check4change. The plugin tells me everytime there is a new ad available and Im able to click it before the ad pack runs out. In Google Chrome you must install "Page Monitor" extension, you can work on your PC normally and when there will be new ad, "Page Monitor" will notify with sound or blinking alert.

This site is really great and I honestly think this is the future of PTC

Comments

0 responses to "First KlickBucks Payment"