It has been a while since I last updated you guys on whats going on so here goes.

Since the last update Palmbux has gone scam so Im currently only active on a few sites. One of those being Ten Ads Plus. I have already been paid once by this site as you can see by the payment proof below.


As you can see I was paid in March but decided not to post the proof sooner as I wasn't sure the site would continue to grow.....BUT IT HAS! Its actually now one of my favorite sites. There are always lots of ads to click and even if you just click on your own you can easily make some money there. The admins of the site are really cool and they always pay on time. I highly recommend you check out the site. It is one of the best money makers in the PTC market right now.



Last but not least let us not forget Incrasebux who continues to impress. They have once again paid me and Ill say this again....if you have not joined yet....DO SO.


Comments

0 responses to "Ten Ads Plus Payment Proof"