2:18 AM | Posted in , ,


Now I want to introduce a fairly new site called ClixZing.com

In many ways in reminds me of a whole new generation of PTC sites like KickBucks and Ten Ads Plus but to me there is something more here. I think this site could potentially be the new big thing. Here are some reasons why I think you should join.

  • You earn from 10 levels of referrals. And you dont have to click every day to earn from them
  • Site has a great and professional layout which is great for advertisers
  • Great message system to contact direct referrals
  • Both PTC and PTR ads
  • Added bonuses when you join(2500 text and banner credits are added to your account)
These are just some of the reasons why I think you should join. I for one have high hopes for this ClixZing.com.


I still have not reached payment yet but the net is full of payment proofs from users from around the world. So join in the fun and lets start making some money.

Comments

0 responses to "ClixZing.com - Best New PTC"